.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ponder Points

A Ponder Point is a significant, outstanding, or effective idea, argument or suggestion that needs to be weighed in the mind with thoroughness and care.

Monday, September 12, 2005

What Is A Ponder Point?

I have found that as I make my way through this life, I often run across something that makes me pause and think. Sometimes it is a quote or a line or two in a book I am reading. Other times it is a remark that I overhead somewhere. No matter what the source, the wisdom is so inherent that one has to stop and give it some consideration. That is the genesis of this blog - Ponder Points. According to the dictionary to Ponder is to weigh in the mind with thoroughness and care. Point is defined as a significant, outstanding, or effective idea, argument, or suggestion.

So a Ponder Point is a significant, outstanding, or efective idea, argument or suggestion that needs to be weighed in the mind with thoroughness and care.

I look forward to exchanging Ponder Points with everyone and welcome any and all comments that you are willing to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home